Here’s a quick DIY for the new moms in your life. Make a pacifier clip for under $3!
- Ribbon- about 12 inches
- Shock cord- about 4 inches
- Needle and matching thread
1) Tie your piece of shock cord into a loop knot.
2) Using an awl, poke a hole through one end of your ribbon.
3) Feed the loop through the hole.
4) Fold the raw edge under and secure with a pin.
5) Handstitch (you can also machine stich this) the 3 sides shown below to close the loop end.
6) Thread the ribbon through the clip, fold raw edge under, and secure with a pin.
7) Stitch along the folded edge to secure the clip.